The 2018 Chevy Traverse comes with Chevrolet MyLink as a standard feature. This integrated entertainment and communications platform allows you to use both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto by voice command. In this way, you can open your apps, listen to music, ask for directions, and enjoy all of your smartphone’s other features, all while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. To enhance the speed and quality of these features, Chevy offers an available 4G LTE connection on this vehicle, which accommodates as many as 7 mobile devices at once.
Take to Any Terrain with a Plethora of Performance Options
Besides enhancing your experience while driving, the new Traverse’s advanced technologies also maximize its performance on all surfaces. The vehicle comes with standard FWD and available AWD and when equipped with both, it will switch between the two automatically to save fuel. It also has a number of available performance modes, including Normal mode for everyday driving, Off-Road mode for traveling on grass, dirt, or gravel, 4x4 and Snow modes for traveling in frozen conditions, and Tow/Haul mode for pulling trailers. The Traverse’s standard 3.6L V6 engine gets 18 miles per gallon in the city and 25 on the highway, while its 2.0L Turbo engine gets 20 in the city and 23 on the highway.
Advanced Safety Applications to Protect Your Passengers
In addition to giving the Traverse secure driving modes for any terrain, Chevy takes safety a step further by offering:
• Active alerts to prevent you from getting into forward or rear collisions, drifting into another lane, or missing an obstacle in your blind spot
• Assistance with lane keeping and parking
• A rear camera for active monitoring while backing up
• Automatic breaking to reduce your risk of colliding with other vehicles or pedestrians
• Intellibeam headlights that adjust the level of brightness in tandem with driving conditions
• Teen Driver features to let you monitor your children’s driving habits as they first take to the road
Combined with the vehicle’s sturdy construction, these safety features minimize the chance of injury to you or your passengers. You can thus drive with full confidence and peace of mind.
For more information on the 2018 Chevy Traverse and all other advanced vehicles for Harrisburg area drivers, contact Regester Chevrolet or visit our website