If you're searching for a fun, family-friendly SUV, check out the 2024 Chevy Blazer lineup at Register Chevrolet. From the gas-powered Blazer trims to the emissions-free Blazer EV models, we have something for every need at our Chevy dealership in Thompsontown. Enjoy potent performance from the 2024 Blazer engine, or benefit from an impressive all-electric range in a new Blazer EV.
Regardless of the Chevy SUV you're most interested in, you'll have a seamless, transparent experience at our Thompsontown Chevrolet dealer. Whether you want a gas Blazer 2LT or new Blazer EV SS, we'll help you get behind the wheel in no time!
Compare 2024 Chevy Blazer Trims
2024 CHEVROLET BLAZER2LT
- 2.0-liter Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Available AWD
- Chevrolet Safety Assist
2024 CHEVROLET BLAZER3LT
- Available 3.6-liter V6 engine
- 4,500-lb. max towing capacity
- Power programmable liftgate
2024 CHEVROLET BLAZERRS
- Available Advanced Twin-Clutch AWD
- Black exterior accents, including black Chevy bowties and grille
- Jet Black perforated leather-appointed seating with red accents
2024 CHEVROLET BLAZERPremier
- Chrome-trimmed horizontal grille and silver roof rails
- Perforated leather-appointed seating with sueded microfiber accents
- Unique 20-in. wheels or available 21-in. wheels
Compare 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Trims
2024 Chevy Blazer EV RS
- Range of up to 320 miles on a full charge with available RWD1
- 21-inch wheels
- FWD and available RWD or eAWD
- Black-painted grille panel and lower fascia
2024 Chevy Blazer EV SS
- Range of up to 290 miles on a full charge with Performance AWD1
- GM-estimated 0-to-60 mph in under 4.0 seconds enabled by Wide Open Watts performance mode3
- 22-inch wheels, multi-finish
- SS Badge
2024 Chevy Blazer Specials & EV Incentives
Learn more about the 2024 Blazer price or EV incentives in Pennsylvania by connecting with the Regester Chevrolet finance team. We can help you sign a new Blazer lease in Thompsontown or secure an auto loan on the electric Blazer SUV you've been looking for.
Wondering how the 2024 Blazer vs. Blazer EV costs compare or curious about your Chevy financing options? We've got you covered!
Pennsylvania Chevrolet Dealer Near Me
Have more questions about how gas-powered vs. electric Blazer SUVs compare? Want to learn about potential electric car tax incentives in Pennsylvania? Whether you're more drawn to a gas Blazer or 2024 Blazer EV in Thompsontown, you'll enjoy a stress-free experience at Regester Chevrolet. Review the Blazer specs or your new Blazer EV price options now to get started!
2024 Chevy Blazer FAQs
Will there be a 2024 Chevy Blazer?
Yes. The 2024 Chevy Blazer is back with the same exciting mix of exterior features, interior amenities and all-around performance you've come to know and love. Meet with our local Chevrolet dealer for more details.
Will the 2024 Chevy Blazer have a gas engine?
Yes. The 2024 Blazer offers two gas engine options, including an available V6. Looking for information on the upcoming Blazer EV? Talk with our Chevy sales team to learn more about the highly anticipated electric Blazer.
What are the changes for the 2024 Blazer?
The 2024 Blazer changes are kept to a minimum this year, with one of the only updates being the addition of Riptide Blue Metallic to the color palette. You'll also find that heated front seats have now been made standard on all trims.
How much can the Chevy Blazer tow?
The 2024 Chevy Blazer can tow up to 4,500 pounds.